Washington Days Scholarship
The National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) is once again hosting Washington Days in 2020! This event is an excellent opportunity for you to advocate on important issues on a national and local level, learn how the legislative process works, and meet other community members from across the country.
- The New England Bleeding Disorders Advocacy Coalition (NEBDAC) is seeking an individual/family in each New England state to attend Washington Days.
- A two (2) night hotel accommodations and a small travel subsidy will be awarded to each chosen scholarship individual/family.
- Applications are due by Monday, January 6, 2020 and the individual/family will be chosen shortly after the deadline.
- Please note that your information will be shared with the Hemophilia Alliance of Maine (HAM) and Connecticut Hemophilia Society (CHS).
- Priority will be given to an individual/family that has not received a scholarship before.
- Learn more about Washington Days by clicking here.
To apply for this scholarship, please fill out the form below.
If you have any questions, please contact NEBDAC’s Coordinator, Joe Zamboni, at [email protected].