Wheels for the World Bike Ride
July 31 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This Year’s Ride
- The ride will begin and end at India Point Park in Providence, RI.
- The paved path is 15 miles in each direction, from Providence to Bristol, and back.
- Free parking is available at the park.
- Snacks and beverages will be available along the route.
- Following the ride, everyone will enjoy lunch and a celebratory drink at the Narragansett Brewery in Providence.
- Registration is $50 per rider and includes a t-shirt and other items that will be sent to you before the race.
- If you fundraise more than $250, you will receive a special Wheels for the World jersey after the ride.
- All proceeds benefit Save One Life and our Emergency Assistance Fund.
- When registering below, be sure to select “NEHA Day.“
About Wheels for the World
NEHA has proudly been a sponsor of Save One Life’s Wheels for the World since its inception. The original event was to support Barry Haarde who inspired individuals with and without bleeding disorders when he cycled across the country 6 times and raised over $250,000 for Save One Life. Barry passed away suddenly in 2018 and this annual event recognizes Barry’s contribution to the bleeding disorder community and encourages healthy and active living.