After three extremely successful sold-out Best Bloody Mary competitions in Providence, RI, and one incredibly successful Virtual Bloody Mary Extravaganza last year, the New England Hemophilia Association (NEHA) is excited to host the 2021 Virtual Bloody Mary Extravaganza on Saturday, June 12!
About The Event
- This will be held over Zoom on Saturday, June 12 from 11 AM to 12 PM.
- Our host will be Kitty Litter: the self-proclaimed First Lady of the City of Providence. Using her skill as a comedian, performer, humanitarian, and drag queen, Kitty Litter will lead the event and interact with everyone on screen, all while having lots of laughs.
- American TV Personality and Bloody Mary extraordinaire, Dave Briggs, will provide everyone with an incredible tutorial on what makes a good bloody mary.
- All participants are invited and encouraged to make their own Bloody Mary at home and show it off during the video call.
- Prizes will be given throughout the event for winners of our around-the-house scavenger hunt in addition to best garnish, and more!
- Only those who purchase a ticket will receive the link to join our virtual event.
How The Tickets Will Support Those In Need
- While the Bloody Mary Extravaganza is typically a fun, in-person event, it is also a vital fundraiser that supports the New England Hemophilia Association’s mission to provide education, support, and advocacy to those that need it the most.
- All funds raised at this event support our emergency assistance fund, which helps families living with a bleeding disorder in Rhode Island. These funds are needed more so now than ever before.