June 24 - June 27
Family Camp 2020 will be held at the Geneva Point Center in Moultonborough, NH from Wednesday, June 24 to Saturday, June 27.
Since 1992, NEHA has offered a Family Camp program to anyone with a bleeding disorder who receives care in one of the six New England states. This event focuses on 2 key goals: increasing and enhancing self-infusion skills, and community building.
Now serving 77 families (300+ individuals) annually, NEHA’s Family Camp has earned support from many of the providers of our local Hemophilia Treatment Centers. Every year, NEHA is proud to subsidize 93% of the remaining cost for your family to attend to help keep it affordable.
Important Family Camp Dates:
- February 19 – Applications Open
- March 19 – Applications Due. Applications received after this time are put on a waitlist.
- April 1 – Families Notified of Acceptance
- May 6 – CampDoc Registration & Fees Due
- June 23- June 24 – Staff Training
- June 24 – June 27 – NEHA Family Camp
More information will be released soon.
Frequently Asked Questions about Family Camp
Q. What type of programs does Family Camp off?
- There is an onsite childcare for newborn to age 3.
- Kids ages 4-12 attend camp activities such as archery, arts and crafts, wood shop and waterfront in small groups.
- Youth ages 13-15 participate in the Adventure Club, a team building and leadership development opportunity.
- Teens ages 16+ are invited to apply as counselors.
- Optional educational and wellness sessions are provided to adults.
Q. How much does camp cost?
NEHA proudly subsidizes 93% of the cost of Family Camp to make it affordable for everyone in our community to attend. NEHA Family Camp is made possible through the generous donations of individuals, industry sponsors, and several of the Hemophilia Treatment Centers in our region.
Registration fees are due upon acceptance. The registration fee is $125 for 2020 members and $175 for non members. We are also happy to offer further financial assistance for families who would otherwise be unable to afford the camp registration fee. Please contact NEHA at 781-326-7645 or by emailing [email protected]
Q. Who do I contact if I have additional questions about Camp?
Please reach out to Rich Pezzillo, NEHA Executive Director at: [email protected] You can also call the NEHA office at (781) 326-7645.