June 24 - June 27
Since 1992, NEHA has offered a Family Camp program to anyone with a bleeding disorder who receives care in one of the six New England states. This event focuses on 2 key goals: increasing and enhancing self-infusion skills, and community building.
Family Camp will be held from Wednesday, June 24 to Saturday, June 27 at the Geneva Point Center on Lake Winnipesaukee in Moultonborough, New Hampshire. Now serving 77 families (300+ individuals) annually, NEHA’s Family Camp has earned support from many of the providers of our local Hemophilia Treatment Centers. NEHA is proud to subsidize 93% of the remaining cost for your family to attend to help keep it affordable.
Applying for Family Camp
The application period for Family Camp is now open. Please read the following information carefully before applying.
- All families should apply and register using the same login.
- Only one application needs to be submitted per family.
- If you are applying for a Junior Counselor (ages 16-18), Counselor (18+), or Staff position, please do not apply with your family. You will fill out an application separately.
- Applications will now be accepted until Wednesday, April 1.
- This first step is an Application to attend Family Camp. You will be asked to supply more extensive information once you have been accepted.
- Applying does not guarantee that you will be accepted to attend Family Camp, as space at this facility is limited.
We use CampDoc to process all camp applications. This is a secure online platform that stores all of your information. Please note: CampDoc works best when accessed by a computer or laptop, not on a mobile device.
- If you have previously attended Family Camp and have registered through CampDoc in the past, your information should already be saved in there.
- If you forgot your password, simply enter your email and click “forgot password.”
- If this is your first time registering for Family Camp, you will need to create a new account.
- Once you have have logged on or created an account, be sure your name is highlighted on the left column. Click on registration, click register for a New Session, then choose the appropriate application and proceed to fill out.
- Please remember to save your username and password. You will need to sign back on to this platform to complete your registration once you have been accepted.
Important Family Camp Dates
- February 19 – Applications Open
- April 1 – Applications Due (extended from March 19)
- April 8 – Families Notified of Acceptance
- May 6 – CampDoc Registration & Fees Due
- June 23- June 24 – Staff and Counselor Training
- June 24 – June 27 – NEHA Family Camp
Family Camp Activities, Agenda, and Overview
- A complete agenda will be released to accepted families once it is finalized.
- Children ages 3 and under will be provided onsite childcare.
- Children ages 4-12 can expect to rotate through a variety of activities including arts and crafts, woodshop, archery, field games, and waterfront activities on Lake Winnipesaukee. Self-infusion classes are taught by experts. This relaxed environment helps campers learn how to self-infuse for the first time.
- Youth ages 13-15 participate in the Adventure Club, a team building and leadership development opportunity.
- Teens ages 16-17 are invited to apply as junior counselors.
- Young adults ages 18+ are encouraged to apply as counselors.
- Adults will be offered a variety of optional educational and wellness sessions.
Cost of Family Camp
NEHA subsidizes 93% of the cost of Family Camp to make it affordable for everyone in our community to attend. Family Camp is made possible through the generous donations of individuals, industry sponsors, and several of the Hemophilia Treatment Centers in our region.
- The registration fee is $125 for 2020 NEHA members and $175 for non members.
- All registration fees must be paid by Wednesday, May 6.
- We are also happy to offer further financial assistance for families who would otherwise be unable to afford the camp registration fee through the Anneliese Seitz-Mund Family Camp Scholarship. Please contact NEHA at (781) 326-7645 or by emailing [email protected].
Please reach out to NEHA by emailing: [email protected] You can also call the NEHA office at (781) 326-7645.