Join us on Saturday, July 9 for a Family Fun Day at Canobie Lake Park! This will allow families to come together to connect in-person while enjoying a fun day at the park.
Family Day at Canobie Lake Park
July 9 @ 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
- 11:30 AM: Registration begins at the Park Entrance.
- 12 PM: Backyard Cookout Lunch at the North Grove Catering area.
- After lunch, you’ll be free to explore the park on your own.
- The park closes at 10 PM, but you may leave at any time you wish after lunch concludes.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Each registered attendee will receive a free ticket to enter Canobie Lake Park courtesy of NEHA.
- Tickets are valid for Saturday, July 9 only.
- Tickets include park admission, all rides and Castaway Island Rain Fortress.
- Your ticket allows you to stay at Canobie Lake Park until 10 PM.
- You may leave at any time you wish after lunch concludes.
- Children 3 and under are free to attend, but they must also be registered below.
NEHA will follow all COVID-19 guidelines set by the venue and the local government.
- All attendees, regardless of vaccination status, must complete a simple and quick online COVID-19 Check-In form before attending the event. The form was created to protect your family and other attendees. The form will be emailed to you 72 hours before the event begins.
- NEHA strongly recommends that anyone eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine be fully vaccinated prior to attending any event.
- Mask wearing is optional for all attendees.
- Please stay home and do not attend the event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, feel sick or unwell, or if you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding symptoms, please contact: [email protected].
If you cancel within a week of the event, you will be charged a $30 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss. No-shows will also be charged the $30 per person fee.
We are thankful to these companies for supporting this event: