On Saturday, July 15, we are hosting a Family Fun Day at Canobie Lake Park! The goal of this event if to help families from the New England bleeding disorders community come together to connect in-person while enjoying a fun day at the park.
Family Day at Canobie Lake Park
July 15 @ 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
- 11:30 AM: Registration begins at the Park Entrance.
- 12 PM: Backyard Cookout Lunch at the North Grove Catering area.
- After lunch, you’ll be free to explore the park on your own.
- The park closes at 10 PM, but you may leave at any time you wish after lunch concludes.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Each registered attendee will receive a free ticket to enter Canobie Lake Park courtesy of NEHA.
- Tickets are valid for Saturday, July 15 only.
- Tickets include park admission, all rides and Castaway Island Rain Fortress.
- Your ticket allows you to stay at Canobie Lake Park until 10 PM.
- You may leave at any time you wish after lunch concludes.
- Children 3 and under are free to attend, but they must also be registered below.
Health and Wellness
- Please do not attend this event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, the flu, RSV, or have cold-like symptoms.
- NEHA strongly recommends that anyone eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine be fully vaccinated prior to attending any event.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, or need to cancel your registration due to illness, please contact: [email protected].
If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $30 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.
We are thankful to these companies for supporting this event: