Consumer Medical Symposium
August 22 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
We are excited to host our 4th Annual Consumer Medical Symposium on Saturday, August 22 at the Sheraton Hartford South Hotel in Rocky Hill, CT. This year we are proud to co-host this event with the Connecticut Hemophilia Society (CHS).
This event was originally scheduled for Saturday, March 28, but was pushed back in accordance with CDC Guidelines on hosting large events during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) public health emergency.
This event helps consumers understand what current and potential medical advancements (including gene therapy) may mean for you and your family. Information will be presented about hemophilia A, hemophilia B, vWD, and other rare bleeding disorders. Information will also be shared about current insurance barriers and trends, as well as a forum about the psychosocial and emotional implications of change.
Registration is free for NEHA members, and only $10 a person for any non-member. Click here to become a 2020 member.
Other speakers at this event are nationally recognized and are providers from New England Hemophilia Treatment Centers like the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Tufts Medical Center, the Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, UConn Health, and the Yale University School of Medicine.
- There will be an adult, teen, and youth track.
- Childcare will be provided.
- Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and Sea Tea Improv will assist with the teen and youth tracks.
We have secured a room block at a discounted rate for both Friday night and Saturday night at just $109 per night. The last day to book a room is Monday, July 20, 2020. Book your room here.
- If you can still attend this event on this new date, no further action is needed. Your registration from the March 28 date will be carried over to this new date. We look forward to seeing you there!
- If you can no longer attend this event, please click here to provide your name. We will cancel your registration.
- If you have questions about registration, please contact Brandon Greene, NEHA’s Marketing and Communications Manager at [email protected].