We’re partnering with the Wingmen Foundation, CSL Behring, and Pro Golfer Perry Parker to help adults in our community learn how to golf or improve their game!
Inspiring Shots Golf Clinic
September 1 - September 25
About This Program
Golfers of all skill levels are welcome to register for the Inspiring Shots Golf Clinic. This 4-course clinic will include hands-on golf instructions, a chance to meet and learn from professionals, and an experience to connect with others. This program is provided at no cost for adults with bleeding disorders and their caregivers. Golf clubs can be provided if needed.
About The Training Sessions
All sessions will take place at the Norwood Country Club located at 400 Providence Highway, Norwood, MA 02062.
Registered participants can attend any or all of the following sessions:
- Saturday, August 14: 1 PM – 3 PM
- Saturday, August 28: 1 PM – 3 PM
- Saturday, September 11: 1 PM – 3 PM
- Saturday, September 25: 1 PM – 3 PM
At the end of the 4 weeks, two participants will be chosen to win a paid trip to attend CSL Behring’s 2021 Junior National Championship (JNC) in Arizona. Participants will have the chance to compete for a $2,500 donation to NEHA!
- There are currently 3 spots remaining for New England community members.
- This is offered at no cost to people in New England with a bleeding disorder, caregivers or parents ages 18 and over.
- To register, fill out the form on the registration page by clicking here.
- If you have any questions, or have trouble registering, please contact NEHA’s Development Manager, Gabrielle Roth, at [email protected].