For the second year, we are partnering with the Wingmen Foundation, CSL Behring, and Pro Golfer Perry Parker to help adults in our community learn how to golf or improve their game!
Inspiring Shots Golf Clinic
July 16 - August 20
About This Program
Adult golfers of all skill levels are invited to register for the Inspiring Shots Golf Clinic. This 4-course clinic includes hands-on golf instructions, a chance to meet and learn from professional golfers, and an experience to connect with others in the New England bleeding disorders community. This program is provided at no cost for adults with bleeding disorders and their caregivers.
About The Training Sessions
All sessions will take place at the Sassamon Trace Golf Course located at 233 South Main Street, Natick, MA 01760.
Registered participants can attend any or all of the following sessions:
- Saturday, July 16: 10 AM – 12 PM
- Saturday, July 30: 10 AM – 12 PM
- Saturday, August 13: 10 AM – 12 PM
- Saturday, August 20: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
At the end of the 4 sessions, two participants will be chosen to win a paid trip to attend CSL Behring’s 2022 Junior National Championship (JNC) in Arizona. Participants will have the chance to compete for a $2,500 donation to NEHA!
- A limited number of spaces exist.
- This is offered at no cost to people in New England with a bleeding disorder, caregivers or parents ages 18 and over.
- Golf clubs will be provided, if needed.
- To register, click the link below and scroll down on the page. The registration form in location near the bottom, on the right side of the page.
- If you have any questions, or have trouble registering, please contact NEHA’s Development Manager, Gabrielle Roth, at [email protected].