BLeaders Teen Retreat
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - August 4 @ 8:00 pm
This event was originally scheduled to take place from July 27 – July 28, but is now being moved to a virtual event.
About the BLeaders Teen Retreat
NEHA is thrilled to offer our 5th Annual BLeaders Teen Retreat on Monday, August 3 and Tuesday, August 4. This program is open to all teens with a bleeding disorder (ages 13-18) living in any of the six New England states and their siblings. (Kids who are 12 years old and demonstrate interest and the maturity to participate will be considered on a case by case basis.)
The program offers:
- Life skills development activities,
- Opportunities to expand leadership skills,
- Bleeding disorders education, and more!
Live Virtual Event: Monday, August 3 from 6 PM – 8 PM
- Here, we will meet together virtually for an interactive and educational program.
Take-Home Challenge: Due Tuesday, August 4 at 8 PM
- Teens will then be given 24 hours to complete a challenge. Participants who successfully complete the challenge will receive a special prize for their achievement.
Space is limited to 25 teens. The event is free for any 2020 NEHA member. Non-member fee is only $25 per teen. Become a member here.