11th Annual Unite Walk
June 13 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
The New England Hemophilia Association (NEHA) hosts an Annual Walk to bring together the community and supporters to raise funds for the bleeding disorders community. This year, we invite you to join us at Prowse Farm in Canton, MA on Saturday, June 13 for our 11th Annual Unite Walk!
Last year, we broke a national record: Nearly 2,000 walkers raised an unbelievable total of over $450,000 for our community! This is the most money ever raised at a walk in the history of the bleeding disorders community! We need your help to do this again!
Join us for a day full of family-friendly fun including:
- Red Sox Showcase powered by T-Mobile,
- Breakfast & BBQ lunch,
- Ice cream truck,
- Petting zoo,
- Inflatable obstacle courses,
- Marching band,
- Live performances,
- Games, and much more!
Walk Video from 2019
In 2019, because of your hard work, generosity, and support, we hosted the largest bleeding disorders Unite Walk in the country and raised $452,000! In this recap video, you will see footage and aerial drone shots from the day, testimonials from community members, and an explanation on how each donation makes a difference in our community.
Ways To Make a Difference
There are many ways you can help make a difference. Please consider forming a team, joining an already existing team or by making a donation.
- Form or Join a Walk Team by clicking here.
- Do you have or know of a business that wants to support NEHA? Click here to learn more about sponsorship opportunities.
- Be a Virtual Walker. If you can’t make it to the event, you can still make an impact! As a Virtual Walker, you can create a personal fundraising web page and participate in the event wherever you are. Become a Virtual Walker.
- This event requires hundreds of volunteers in many different roles from check-in, to set up, and cleaning up. Tell us how you want to get involved here.
- Unsure how you want to help? Make a tax-deductible gift to the walk here.
NEHA has secured hotel rooms for both Friday and Saturday nights at $149 per night at the Hilton Boston Dedham. Prowse Farm is located just 3.2 miles from the hotel. Parking is complimentary for guests, and the hotel offers a shuttle service between the hours of 7 AM and 10 PM that can bring you right to our Walk location! Reservations must be made by Wednesday, May 13, 2020. Book a room here.
We can always you help the day of the Walk. If you are interested in volunteering at the Walk, please email Gabby Roth, NEHA’s Development Manager at [email protected] or call (781) 326-7645.