February 14, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - February 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm
The Hemophilia Alliance of Maine (HAM) and the New England Hemophilia Association (NEHA) are excited to host Winter Camp at Camp Mechuwana in Winthrop, Maine from Friday, February 14 to Sunday, February 16.
Winter Camp is a weekend of fun, engaging, and intergenerational outdoor programming that includes ice fishing and snow shoeing, sled dog rides, and lots of outdoor activities!
Please note that registration will be open until Wednesday, January 15 at 5 PM.
A few items to note:
- This free event has limited spots available. Priority will be given to new families.
- All attendees are expected to participate in all outdoor activities.
- Families will be responsible for their children at all times.
- We will be staying in bunk-style, heated and insulated accommodations
- All meals are included.
- Equipment will be provided, but you are welcome to use your own snowshoes and fishing traps. If you made an ice fishing trap in the past, please bring that. Only children who are first time attendees will be making traps.
- Please come prepared for cold weather and spending extended time outside. If you do not have cold weather gear, please let us know and we can help.
- No medical or infusion support will be available onsite. All medical care must be managed by individuals and their family members.