Consumer Medical Symposium
Our Annual Consumer Medical Symposium will be held on Saturday, March 16 and Sunday, March 17 at the Sheraton Nashua in Nashua, New Hampshire.
This event was created to help you better understand what current and potential medical advancements are available to treat bleeding disorders and what they may mean for you and your family.
Travel and Accommodations
- Hotel: We have secured a room block at the Sheraton Nashua for both Friday and Saturday evening at the rate of $149 per night. Attendees can stay one, or both nights.
- The last day to get this discounted rate is Friday, February 23.
- To reserve a room, please click here.
- Hotel Scholarships: A limited number of hotel scholarships are available to 2024 NEHA Members. To request a scholarship, please email Diane at [email protected]. Requesting a scholarship does not guarantee acceptance. If you receive a hotel scholarship for this event, you are ineligible to also receive travel assistance through our $100 for 100 miles program for this event.
- Travel Assistance: All NEHA 2024 members are eligible for travel assistance. If you traveled more than 100 miles round trip to Nashua, NH for this event, we can help offset your costs with our $100 for 100 miles program. More details will be shared after the event.
Health and Wellness
- Please do not attend this event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, the flu, RSV, or have cold-like symptoms.
- NEHA strongly recommends that anyone eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine be fully vaccinated prior to attending any event.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, or need to cancel your registration due to illness, please contact: [email protected].
If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $30 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.