Coalition for Hemophilia B: Meeting On The Road
The Coalition for Hemophilia B is hosting their Meeting On The Road in our area! Families from across New England with hemophilia B are invited to join them at the Hilton Boston Woburn in Woburn, MA on Saturday, October 21 for this conference.
The goal is to help families with hemophilia B families connect, provide education specific to patients with factor 9 deficiency!
- Informal dinner for families arriving Friday night.
- Program officially begins on Saturday morning with breakfast and registration.
- Saturday sessions for adults include a rap session, sessions on mental and physical health, and games and prizes.
- Daycare is available for young kids.
- Tweens and teens will go on a field trip.
- Food throughout the event is available at no cost to attendees.
- All families attending can have gas and tolls reimbursed.
- Families that are driving in from locations that are more than two hours away will be provided with a hotel room for both Friday and Saturday evening.
Please note: this event is not hosted by NEHA. The Coalition for Hemophilia B is responsible for all programming and content.