Our Annual Couples Retreat will be held from Saturday, January 20 to Sunday, January 21 at the beautiful Hotel Viking in Newport, Rhode Island.
This yearly event helps couples connect for a fun, interactive weekend to help you better navigate the stresses and burdens associated with bleeding disorders. The program will include workshops led by professional facilitators, social activities, scheduled free time, opportunities for social connection, and more.
Lodging and Meals
- All meals will be provided on Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Attendees will also receive a complimentary hotel room for the evening of Saturday, January 20.
- We have secured an additional hotel room block for couples wishing to also spend the evening of Friday, January 19 at the hotel. The cost is $119 for the night, plus taxes and fees.
- To reserve a room for Friday night, please click the box when prompted in the registration process. We will reserve the room for you, and you will pay for the additional night when you check into the hotel.
- The deadline to reserve a room for Friday night is December 30.
Health and Wellness
- Please do not attend this event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, the flu, RSV, or have cold-like symptoms.
- NEHA strongly recommends that anyone eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine be fully vaccinated prior to attending any event.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, or need to cancel your registration due to illness, please contact: [email protected].
If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $30 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.
We are thankful to these companies for supporting this event: