Family Camp Brick Campaign
Since 1992, NEHA has offered Family Camp to anyone with a bleeding disorder who receives care in one of the six New England states. This summer we are excited to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Family Camp! Over the last thirty years, more than 1,000 campers have rotated through this special program that features arts and crafts, wood shop, archery, games, waterfront visits, education sessions, self-infusion classes and more! For many, Family Camp is a place where life-long memories and relationships are created.
If Family Camp has meant something to you, your family, a friend, or anyone special, NEHA invites you to help us celebrate our 30th Anniversary by recognizing that special someone with a commemorative brick placed at Geneva Point Center. The brick can be in memory of a loved one, in honor of your child(ren), parents, family or friend, or in recognition of a business or donor.
By purchasing one or more bricks, you will make a unique and permanent contribution to Family Camp. All funds raised directly support our Family Camp.
Brick Sizes and Cost
- 4″ x 8″ Brick
- Cost: $100
- Up to 3 lines of text
- Maximum of 60 characters including spaces
- 8″ x 8″ Brick
- Cost: $200
- Up to 6 lines of text
- Maximum of 120 characters including spaces
- 12″ x 12″ Brick
- Cost: $300
- Up to 8 lines of text
- Maximum of 160 characters including spaces
- Bricks ordered before Friday, May 25 will be installed during Family Camp 2022.
- Bricks ordered after May 25 will be installed during next year’s Family Camp.
- Once you submit your order below, a member of the NEHA Staff will follow up to coordinate payment. Payment will be accepted online or via check.