Maine Mariners Game
Join us on Sunday, March 24 at 1 PM, for an exclusive afternoon of hockey, connection and education! Families are invited to join us for lunch and an educational presentation before the Maine Mariners take on the Newfoundland Growlers at Cross Insurance Arena in Portland, ME.
- 1 PM – Arrive at Cross Insurance Arena.
- Parking: The Spring Street Parking Garage is connected to the Cross Insurance Arena. Parking costs $10 per car for events. Attendees are responsible for the cost of parking.
- Tickets: Please pick up your ticket from the NEHA Table (with the red table cloth), located outside of the box office, in the lobby of the arena. You must pick up your ticket from our table in this location in order to get into the arena.
- Once you receive your ticket and pass through security, make your way to The Bunker Suite. If you need help, ask an usher for directions.
- 1:15 PM – Lunch & Education Presentation Begins. The presentation will focus on ways to be active and stay fit while living with a bleeding disorder.
- 3 PM – Game Begins in The Bunker Suite. All NEHA attendees will be seated together in the suite located right along the ice. Attendees will have access to private restrooms. Any food or beverages desired during the game are your own responsibility.
- Each registered attendee will receive a free ticket to enter the arena and watch the hockey game. Tickets are valid for Sunday, March 24, only.
- Kids age 2 and under are allowed into the arena without a ticket as long as they do not need a seat and can sit on your lap. You do not need to register them in Eventbrite.
- All attendees must attend the lunch and educational session before the game.
- All NEHA attendees will be seated together in The Bunker Suite
Health and Wellness
- Please do not attend this event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, the flu, RSV, or have cold-like symptoms.
- NEHA strongly recommends that anyone eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine be fully vaccinated prior to attending any event.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, or need to cancel your registration due to illness, please contact: [email protected].
If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $30 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss: [email protected].
We are thankful to these companies for supporting this event: