Our 2nd Annual Men’s Retreat will be held from Friday, May 3 to Sunday, May 5, at Stratton Mountain Resort in Stratton, Vermont.
The weekend-long retreat will feature educational sessions, social activities, health and wellness workshops, breakout sessions, and much more.
Who Can Attend?
- Blood Brothers (people who identify as male, ages 18+, with any type of a bleeding disorder), or;
- Caregivers/parents (dads or grandfathers) of children with a bleeding disorder.
Health and Wellness
- Please do not attend this event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, the flu, RSV, or have cold-like symptoms.
- NEHA strongly recommends that anyone eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine be fully vaccinated prior to attending any event.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, or need to cancel your registration due to illness, please contact: [email protected].
If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $30 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss.