NBDF’s 76th Annual Bleeding Disorders Conference (BDC)
The National Bleeding Disorders Foundation (NBDF), formerly NHF, is hosting their 76th Annual Bleeding Disorders Conference (BDC) from Thursday, September 12 to Saturday, September 14 in Atlanta, Georgia.
This conference is packed full of educational sessions and opportunities to connect with others in the bleeding disorders community from around the country.
NBDF Travel Grant
NBDF is now accepting travel scholarship applications to attend BDC.
- These are intended only for individuals or families who have not received a travel grant from NBDF in the past three years.
- The deadline to complete this scholarship application is Friday, February 23.
- Learn more about NBDF’s travel scholarship.
NEHA Travel Scholarship Application
NEHA is seeking one individual/family from New England to attend this conference.
- The selected recipient will be awarded a scholarship that includes three (3) night hotel accommodations and a travel stipend to travel to and from Atlanta, GA.
- Only one person from each family needs to apply for this scholarship.
- Priority will be given to those that have not received a travel scholarship before.
- The scholarship is open only to 2024 NEHA members. Become a member here.
- The deadline to complete this scholarship application is Friday, April 5 at 11:59 PM.
Please note: This is just an application. Submitting this does not guarantee that you will be selected to attend this event with funds provided from NEHA.