At the recommendation of NEHA’s Medical Advisors and Board of Directors, and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we transitioned FallFest to be a hybrid event, where events happened virtually and in a socially-distant outdoor setting.
Each Fall, the New England Hemophilia Association (NEHA) hosts our annual meeting, called FallFest. At FallFest, NEHA will provide educational programming for adults, teenagers (13+), and kids (2–12 years old).
FallFest was held over three days:
- Part I: Saturday October 16 at 11 AM: In-Person Activities and Education at Sherman Farm in Center Conway, NH.
- Part II: Wednesday, October 20 at 7 PM: Annual Meeting & Meet the Board Webinar. Watch the recording here.
- Part III: Saturday, October 23 at 9 AM: Virtual Educational Sessions & Annual NEBDAC Meeting.
- Travel Assistance – If you traveled more than 100 miles round trip to Sherman Farm on October 16, we can help offset your costs with our $100 for 100 miles program.
- Hotel Reimbursement – We’re proud to offer a reimbursement of up to $150 for hotel accommodations the weekend of October 16.
- To receive the reimbursement you must have attended both the in-person event on October 16 and the virtual event on October 23. More information on both of these reimbursement opportunities will be shared with registered attendees after the event concludes.
We are thankful to these companies for supporting this event: