Family Camp Brick Campaign
In 2017, the New England Hemophilia Association (NEHA)’s celebrated its 25th year of Family Camp! Since 1992, over 1,000 campers have rotated through this special program that features arts and crafts, wood shop, archery, field games, visits to the waterfront, education sessions, and self-infusion classes. For many, Family Camp is a second home and a place where life-long memories and relationships are created.
This year, we are partnering with Geneva Point Center (home of Family Camp) for you and your family to purchase a commemorative brick. These engraved bricks honor a loved one, recognize an individual at camp or in our community, or to have your family’s name permanently placed at camp. All bricks purchased before May 9th will be placed in the ground during this year’s Family Camp in the Summer of 2020.
By purchasing a brick(s), you will make a unique and permanent contribution to Family Camp; with all funds raised directly supporting the program! Don’t miss out on this one-of-a-kind opportunity to “own a piece of camp.”
Sizes of Bricks:
Bricks are available in two sizes; 4″ x 8″ or 8″ x 8″
- One 4″ x 8″ brick cost $100
- One 8″ x 8 brick costs $200
Bricks ordered by May 9, 2020 will be placed in the ground during Family Camp 2019.
This is an ongoing project. Bricks ordered after May 9th will be placed in the ground during Family Camp 2020.
- Pay online through the NEHA website
- Mail a check to NEHA, 347 Washington Street, Suite 401, Dedham, MA 02026. Note “Camp Brick” in the subject line.
- Call the office to pay via credit card
What Can Go On The Brick:
- Up to 20 spaces per line (including blank spaces)
- 4 x 8 bricks: 3 lines of text
- 8 x 8 bricks: 6 lines of text
Example of a 4 x 8 brick:
In Honor Of
John Doe 1957-2017
NEHA Family Camp