Board and Brush Night
Join us on Thursday, February 29 at 6 PM, for a Paint Night at Board and Brush in Simsbury, CT, for people who identify as female and are at least 16 years old.
The goal of this event is to help women in our community connect with one another while enjoying dinner, an educational presentation and a fun crafting activity.
- 6 PM: Arrive and check-in at Board and Brush.
- Free parking is available
- 6:15 PM: Light dinner and presentation begins.
- Pizza, salad, soda and water will be provided.
- The presentation will focus on how a mom, who’s son has a bleeding disorder, has stepped up as a volunteer and advocate within the bleeding disorders community.
- 6:45 PM: Craft project begins.
- All art supplies will be provided.
- One week before this event, you will be sent a link where you can pick the item you want to create.
- Please dress in clothes that you are okay getting messy. Bring an apron or smock if you choose.
- No experience is necessary. An instructor will guide you through the activity.
- 9 PM: Event Ends.
Health and Wellness
- Please do not attend this event if you have tested positive for COVID-19, the flu, RSV, or have cold-like symptoms.
- NEHA strongly recommends that anyone eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine be fully vaccinated prior to attending any event.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding these guidelines, or need to cancel your registration due to illness, please contact: [email protected].
If you cancel your registration within one week of the event or do not show up for the event, you will be charged a $30 per person fee. If you are experiencing a personal or medical emergency, please contact us to discuss: [email protected].
We are thankful to these companies for supporting this event: