Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As we navigate the current health crisis together, our primary concern is, and has always been, the health and wellness of the individuals, families and communities that we serve. Our goal is to keep you as informed and updated as possible.
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Bleeding Disorders FAQs from the National Hemophilia Foundation. Read the FAQs here.
- National Hemophilia Foundation’s Medical Science Advisory Council Letter.
- National Hemophilia Foundation’s Statement on Home Delivery and Refills.
- Hemophilia Federation of America’s Online COVID-19 Hub.
- Questions about medication supply? Read an update from manufacturers here.
- Legislative updates from each state regarding COVID-19. See updates here.
Supporting Community Members
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, our Emergency Assistance Fund has provided more than $35,000 to New England families experiencing a financial hardship by helping them with non-medical expenses like utility bills, transportation, rent, and food. This Fund is open and we are currently accepting applications for those who need it. Learn more about this program here.
Several community members have asked how to donate to others who are struggling during this difficult time. All donations are used to support New England bleeding disorder families in need and those who request emergency financial assistance. Donations can be made here.