Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
As we navigate the current health crisis together, our primary concern is, and has always been, the health and wellness of the individuals, families and communities that we serve. Our goal is to keep you as informed and updated as possible.
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Bleeding Disorders FAQs from the National Bleeding Disorders Foundation. Read the FAQs here.
- National Bleeding Disorders Foundation’s Medical Science Advisory Council Letter.
- National Bleeding Disorders Foundation’s Statement on Home Delivery and Refills.
- Hemophilia Federation of America’s Online COVID-19 Hub.
- Questions about medication supply? Read an update from manufacturers here.
Supporting Community Members
Each year, our Emergency Assistance Fund provides more than $30,000 to New England families experiencing a financial hardship by helping them with non-medical expenses like utility bills, transportation, rent, and food. This Fund is open and we are currently accepting applications for those who need it. Learn more about this program here.
Several community members have asked how to donate to others who are struggling during this difficult time. All donations are used to support New England bleeding disorder families in need and those who request emergency financial assistance. Donations can be made here.