We will be hosting a webinar every Wednesday evening about various topics of interest and importance in our community.
- September 30 at 7 PM: Food & Fitness Basics: Small Changes for a Healthier Lifestyle. Register here.
- October 7 at 8 PM: Education for Women & Crafting Activity. Register here.
- October 14 at 7 PM: Genetic Counseling. Register here.
- October 21 at 7 PM: Meet the NEHA Board of Directors. More details will be provided soon.
- October 28 at 7 PM: Evaluating Your Insurance Options. Register here.
Missed A Webinar? See all of our previous webinars by clicking here.
Virtual Chats & Community Forums
We have launched a variety of virtual events to help our community stay connected during this public health emergency.
- More information will be released soon.
NEHA Event Updates
The CDC has recommended that all gatherings over 10 people should be canceled or postponed. As a result, all in-person NEHA events until 2021 are postponed. More information will be provided as we reschedule these events.
The following events have been modified:
- FallFest – moving to a virtual event from October 23 – October 25. Learn more here.
- vWD Retreat – moving to a virtual event in November. More information will be released soon.