We will be hosting a webinar every Wednesday evening about various topics of interest and importance in our community.
- December 2 at 7 PM: Mindfulness as a Path to Resilience. Register here.
- December 9 at 7 PM: Wrapping up the New Year. Register here.
- December 16 at 7 PM: Turning Stumbling Blocks into Stepping Stones Register here.
Missed A Webinar? See all of our previous webinars by clicking here.
Virtual Chats & Community Forums
We have launched a variety of virtual events to help our community stay connected during this public health emergency.
- Thursday, December 3 at 7 PM: Accumulator Adjusters. Register here.
- Sunday, December 6 at 4 PM: Ugly Sweater Holiday Cookie Extravaganza. Register here.
NEHA Event Updates
The CDC has recommended that all gatherings over 10 people should be canceled or postponed. As a result, all in-person NEHA events until 2021 are postponed. More information will be provided as we reschedule these events.
The following events have been modified: